Look at me.....I created a blog. yipee. Love reading everyone else's so I thought I better get in the act.
Mom and I spent last weekend in Minnesota visiting Joe and his family and Kris and her family.
Was an awesome weekend. Got to see Natalie in Fiddler on the Roof that Laura directed, also let Natalie drive my car. yikes....she did great. Got to visit with Matthew and Gaby. Wonderful kids. Got caught up on the drama in Joe's life. Can't wait for his Christmas card this year.
On to the Lenertz house....also let Luke drive my car. I must be losing my mind. Any way, as any good aunt...I taught Luke how to make a martini for his favorite aunt. He did a great job.
Did some shopping, eating, teasing of the boys...although they can give it right back.
Was good to see everyone.
This weekend, Bear is heading up North with the guys to cut wood and I am off to Waukesha to take care of my grandchildren while Molly and Mike go to the Badger Game on Saturday.
Our plans are to build a fort and leave a mess for mom and dad.
Love to all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I have to disagree about leaving the mess for Mom and Dad!!
Post a Comment