Thursday, January 15, 2009

I have had it with the snow, cold and especially the ice. I have fallen twice in 2 days. So when John facitiously invited us to his house for a Championship NFL game and watch the Cardinals.... I took him up on his offer. I know there is no beach or ocean, but there is plenty of sand and sunshine. One other thing I am sure of is that it is 75 degrees warmer there than it is here today.

I have been lucky.....I will have visited all of my siblings homes who live out of state.
Guess I better get my butt over to Jim's house.

Update on my shoulder, it is sore...at times very sore. It is also painful for others as I am not able to style my hair or get dressed properly. I am having some therapy now that we know nothing is broken. The Vicodin certainly helps. Plan on having some Vodka by John and Heathers this week.........and I am most certain the only ice I will be seeing in AZ in the ice in my glass.

Love to all.
Karla

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good post! Hi Karla, sorry to hear you are under the weather. Hope your mini vacation is exactly what you need. Michelle Neuman

Blog Archive