Thursday, January 22, 2009

JANUARY IN ARIZONA











I have returned from Arizona. It was a good trip.
Felt like I was gone a long time. Very rested and relaxed....despite being with John.
John and Heather are great hosts. I recommend you all visit.
Got to visit with Beth and Jordan and families,
as well as Heathers mom and dad. Sweet people.

As you all know....I am now a Cardinal fan. I brought them luck,
so I may have to go back for the Super Bowl game
Got a Cardinal Super Bowl for mom....so she is all set for the game.

Monday, I took a trip to Sedona with the Petersons.
So beautiful there. My second time there and you just don't get tired of the beauty.
Now, if the ocean were next to those mountains, I would call it home.

Enjoy some pics.
Karla


1 comment:

John and Heather Schmit said...

It was great to have you visit, Karla! You are welcome anytime.

Blog Archive