Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Not much happening here. Now that the Super Bowl is over it is on to Nascar. That will keep Bear busy on the weekend. yipee!!. Molly, Mitchell and Maya were home this weekend. She needed to get the kids out of their house. The guys are refinishing their basement. Bear and I are going to Waukesha this weekend. I am taking the kids to Disney on Ice. Looking forward to that. No Bear is not going!!!!

Feb is a busy month which is good. Hopefully it will pass fast. Molly and Mike are going to the Riveara Maya for a couple second honeymoon. They will be married 10 yrs. I will be doing some babysitting while they are gone.

Wicked will be in Appleton all of Feb. I am taking mom on the 15th and then taking Matt, Molly, and Bambi on the 28th. They are then taking me out for martini's and dinner. Surprise!!!

Matt leaves for Puerto Rico next week to jump off of something and then he is off to Cabo in March. hummmmm...wonder who's kid he is.

That's all for now folks!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive